Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirty Days of Lists

This September I've decided to try my hand at participating in Thirty Days of Lists, a very cool creative project run by two inspiring bloggy ladies, Amy of Lemon and Raspberry and Kam of Campfire Chic. The basic idea of the 30 Lists project is to complete a list every day during the month of September in whatever format you want -- scrapbook, digitally, in as much or as little time as you'd like!  

I'm a huge lister (fan of lists? list-maker?), and the idea of this project was so enthralling that I just had to sign up. It's so awesome to see all of these interesting, creative people joining together around the simple art of listing and I'm excited to see what everyone comes up with this September. 

I was thinking about doing the project digitally, and still might use Photoshop to play around with my physical lists. Instead, though, I've decided to challenge myself and start with blank index cards.  I have a bunch of paper crafting supplies, and hope to combine these and illustration to make each list and card fun and unique. I'm going to house them in this cute little box that I bought at Staples so that the project seems complete and has a place to live after the month is over :)


I started simple, making a cute insert for the card box out of things from my It's Paper, Dear! August box, which was filled to the brim with super cute paper bits -- I hope to post a full review soon!






If you're interested in listing along, make sure to go check out the project's website, 30 Days of Lists!
 
How do you use lists in your daily life? Are you joining in on 30 Days of Lists?

2 comments:

  1. Your list holder is such a neat idea! I loved my first It's Paper, Dear box and hope I can use it more in #30Lists!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm not really a scrap/smashbooker (yet!), so I thought this might be a fun, sort of different way to do the challenge -- I saw one lister thinking about using a card file, and was inspired!

      I can't wait to see how you use your It's Paper Dear stuff! There was so much in my first box, I think it will take me a while to go through it :)

      Delete