Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family

While cleaning the other day I found the papers that came with Ira when I bought him, including his pedigree. Curious, I decided to check out the breeder he came from -- Hedgehog Valley. Besides having a wealth of information about hog pet-ownership and breeding, HV also has pictures of their own breeding hedgies, including Ira's parents, Kopo and Baignette!






You can see the family resemblance :) It was really exciting to find out more about where he came from!

The weather has been snowy and generally horrid here, and I've been doing my best to make sure Ira stays warm and happy. My stress levels have been through the roof worrying that the power will go out! He seems pretty content to burrow around and snuggle up to his heat pad, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment